About The Arizona Community College Coordinating Council (AC4)
Mission: To advocate, communicate, coordinate, and collaborate in order to strengthen communities across Arizona through education and workforce development.
Vision: Shaping the future by leveraging and advancing the strengths of Arizona’s community colleges.
Purpose: The Arizona Community College Coordinating Council (AC4) works to raise the visibility and understanding of the significant impact of community colleges, provides strong legislative and public advocacy and advances shared initiatives through the Arizona Center for Community College Success, strategic partnerships, and its various committee initiatives.
Advocacy – Coordinate effective advocacy that results in resources and public policy to support community colleges and student success in advancing:
- Workforce Training
- University Transfer
- Early College
- Economic and Community Development
Communication – Coordinate efforts to raise the visibility and profile of Arizona’s community colleges through:
- Press Releases
- Social Media
Collaboration – Coordinate the best practices of Arizona’s community colleges to:
- Improve Student Success
- Foster Innovation
- Create Efficiencies
- Share Resources
Partnership – Coordinate opportunities with various stakeholders to:
- Advance Workforce Development
- Promote Economic Development
- Leverage Federal, State, Foundation, and Other Funding Opportunities
- Facilitate Effective P-20 Educational Policies and Opportunities
Professional Development – Coordinate opportunities for:
- Future Leaders
- Faculty and Staff
- Chris Bustamante, Ed.D.
Arizona Community College Presidents & Chancellors
- Arizona Western College – Daniel P. Corr, Ed.D.
- Central Arizona College – Jacquelyn Elliott. Ed.D.
- Cochise College – James Dale (J.D.) Rottweiler, Ph.D.
- Coconino Community College – Colleen Smith, Ph.D.
- Eastern Arizona College – Todd Haynie, MBA
- Maricopa Community Colleges – Steven R. Gonzales, Ed.D. (Interim)
- Mohave Community College – Stacy Klippenstein, Ed.D.
- Northland Pioneer College – Dr. Chato Hazelbaker, Ph.D.
- Pima Community College – Lee D. Lambert, J.D.
- Yavapai College – Lisa Rhine, Ph.D
Arizona Association of Community College Trustees
- Director – David Borofsky, Ed.D.
Arizona Center for Community College Success
- Director – Andrew Clegg, MBA